€47.74 Price€82.24 Price€52.69 Price€0.95 Price
Switch Mikrotik RB260GS 5 Ports 10/100/1000 Mbps (Refurbished A+)
The RB260GS is a small SOHO switch. It has five Gigabit Ethernet ports and one SFP cage powered by an Atheros Switch Chip. Tested and recommended to use with MikroTik SFP modules: S-85DLC05D, S-31DLC20D and S-35/53LC20D (not included) It is powered by an operating system designed specifically for MikroTik Switch products - SwOS. SwOS is configurable from your web browser. It gives you all the basic functionality for a managed switch, plus more: Allows to manage port-to-port forwarding, apply MAC filter, configure VLANs, mirror traffic, apply bandwidth limitation and even adjust some MAC and IP header fields.
- Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 5
- Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
- SFP module slots quantity: 1
- Power connector: DC-in jack
- 10G support: N
- Rack mounting: N
- Product colour: White
- LED indicators: Y
- Power consumption (typical): 6 W
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): Y
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports quantity: 1
- Operating temperature (T-T): -25 - 65 °C
- Width: 113 mm
- Depth: 139 mm
- Height: 28 mm
- Weight: 212 g
- Input voltage: 6 - 31 V
- A+/ Perfect: products in perfect condition whose original packaging may have been opened or substituted by other packaging that is in very good condition.
- A/ As New: products that are in perfect, as new, condition, their original packaging may have been opened, have some damage or may have been substituted by other packaging.
- B/ Very Good: products that are in very good condition, with possible slight aesthetic imperfections, they function perfectly and their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
- C/ Good Condition: products are in good condition, with possible aesthetic imperfections but working perfectly, their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
- D/ Correct: Products in correct condition, with possible aesthetic imperfections or lacking an accessory, in perfect working condition and their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.