€10.92 Price€8.57 Price€16.46 Price€14.63 Price
PCI Card -e SI-PEX40061 (Refurbished A+)
Need 2 SATA III ports with 6Gbps transfer speed? This small and compact card fulfills features for modern SATA III hard drives. These features include: Hot-plug, Hot-swap, NCQ, and Port Multiplier FIS switching all part of the newest Marvell 88SE9120 Chipset. - Chipset: Marvell 88SE9120 - Connectors: 2 SATA Ports - Bus Interface: PCI-e x1 - Compliant with PCI-e Specification v2.0 and Backward Compatible with PCI-e 1.x - Compliant with Serial ATA Specification 3.0 - Supports Communication Speeds of 6.0Gbps, 3.0Gbps, and 1.5Gbps - Hot Plug and Hot Swap - Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ) - Supports Port Multiplier FIS Based Switching or Command Based Switching - Compatible with SATA 6G, 3G, and 1.5G Hard Drive
- Host interface: PCIe
- Output interface: SATA
- SATA revision: 3.0
- Serial ports quantity: 2
- Serial interface type: SATA
- Internal: Y
- Product colour: Green
- Purpose: PC
- Hot-Plug support: Y
- Chipset: Marvell 88SE9120
- Data transfer rate (max): 6 Gbit/s
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ): Y
- Windows operating systems supported: Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Basic x64,Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Home Premium x64,Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Professional x64,Windows 7 Starter,Windows 7 Starter x64,Windows 7 Ultimate,Windows 7 Ultimate x64,Windows 8,Windows 8 Enterprise,Windows 8 Enterprise x64,Windows 8 Pro,Windows 8 Pro x64,Windows 8 x64,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Business x64,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Enterprise x64,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Basic x64,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Home Premium x64,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,Windows XP Home,Windows XP Home x64,Windows XP Professional,Windows XP Professional x64
- Server operating systems supported: Windows Server 2003,Windows Server 2012
- Cables included: SATA
- User guide: Y
- A+/ Perfect: products in perfect condition whose original packaging may have been opened or substituted by other packaging that is in very good condition.
- A/ As New: products that are in perfect, as new, condition, their original packaging may have been opened, have some damage or may have been substituted by other packaging.
- B/ Very Good: products that are in very good condition, with possible slight aesthetic imperfections, they function perfectly and their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
- C/ Good Condition: products are in good condition, with possible aesthetic imperfections but working perfectly, their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
- D/ Correct: Products in correct condition, with possible aesthetic imperfections or lacking an accessory, in perfect working condition and their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.